The server MARS Monitoring is the central element of the system, which controls the base station workflow, gets telemetry back from the sensors and photo/video materials from cameras. It stores and processes the collected data. The server enables connectivity with the operator and administrator workstations as well as integration with other IT solutions.
Base station MARS Casa uses an open architecture and offers unique possibilities for the commutations of various sensors, relays, cameras, controllers and other subsystems using various interfaces and protocols. The link between MM base station and MM server is reserved using Ethernet, 2G/3G/4G networks and DRM.
The system uses sensors of various types and purposes. Our solutions based on the sensors of our own manufacture, as well as of companies:
• ICBCOM – the wide selection of various types sensors - https://icbcom.ru/ru/product-category/datchiki-izmeriteli
• SENSON - gas analyzers and various types gas sensor https://senson.ru/katalog-produkcii.
Lora transceiver is in-house solution of Trialink Company. It is designed to convert signals from wired sensors and transmit this information to the CASA MM base station over radio channel using LoRa technology.
Mars Monitoring system makes it possible to use a wide variety of camcorders including IP cameras.
The operator workstations are used for:
• Monitoring the performance of sensors and cameras
• Displaying sensors and cameras on the map or 3D model
• Sensor data processing
• Cameras data processing
• Preparing reports and statistical processing of data
• Viewer for sensors and cameras data with filtration
• Performance monitoring of the other integrated systems
The administrator workstation of the MARS: MONITORING system handles set-up system parameters, monitoring and maintenance. Administrator features are limited with an authorized person which guarantees protection from an unauthorized access and system structure modification.